Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 1995 06:21:19 -0400
From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
After reading the list of ferret shows posted in the other digest, I don't
understand how there are shows in FFZ's.  Boston?? DC??? Last time I checked
these are both Ferret Free Zones.  If this has changed in the past few days
I'd love to know.  In fact I'll be the happiest fuzzy owner ever.  Otherwise
how are these shows going to happen?

Fuzzy kisses to all,
Keeping our paws crossed...

Brian
Nixon (How can my cute fuzzy face be illegal?)
Ashley (No more Budda Bones??? What am I gonna chew on?)
Quibby (I don't know, but if you nibble my ear one more time, you're in
trouble, mutt)
Imus (Keep those big furry things away from my cage!)