Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 1995 23:23:24 -0700
From:
"Cindy C. Sooy" <[log in to unmask]>
The results of Axel's second blood tests were normal.  It looks like the
first lab just messed up.  The only readings that are a little worrisome
were his WBC which was a low normal, 3600.  And of could the low glucose
levels.  My vet thinks that he may be fighting off a low grade infection.
I'm going to take him in for another glucose reading in about 1.5 weeks.
He is more energetic today.  He's been exploring again instead of sleeping.
I'd still like some input on how low glucose levels would be when surgery
should be considered.  I'm hoping it doesn't come to that.

Cindy