From:
"AnNa M. aDaM sPeAr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 1995 19:47:39 -0600
The newest list of ferret names is out. I don't have it on my web page yet
but I've sent it to our wonderful FML moderator so it should be on listserv
shortly. SEND FERRET NAMES in the body of the message. I got lazy this
time... I've had to put all of Bob Martin's ferrets in the list
alphabetically b/c they automatically go straight to the end, since they're
in lower case... and then ANSI.SYS ends up at the top of the list since that
name is in caps. (you ppl are making things rather difficult on me :) )
Otherwise the list is in alpha order. Email me if you find an error. There
are 1533 ferrets represented. Enjoy!!

Anna

[Moderator's note: Yeah, well, your wonderful moderator was in the middle
of editing the names list when he got thrown off the system by a burping
modem or something and lost the whole list.  Anna, can you please send it
to me again?  I'll even run a case-insensitive sort on it :-)   Sorry.  BIG]