From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 1995 22:11:49 -0800
   To: CHERYL SUSANNE BLACK;

   Well, I'm not positive about Canada, but at any pharmacy you can get in
24 hours something called Deliver 2.0  It's made by Mead Johnson co....

[Moderator's note: It's definitely good stuff, but Gary has posted the
exact text about it so many times that in the interest of saving space
I've deleted the description.  If any one needs more info, please contact
me and I'll send you the info from a back-issue - or I imagine Gary will
be most willing to help too.  BIG)

    Best wishes, Gary

Violence is not strength,  Compassion is not weakness.    From Camelot.