From:
Amy Seyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 15:45:27 -0400
Hi folks. This is a question for either a vet on the FML or anyone else
who has had this experience.

Our 8 year old, Elektra, is very tiny.  She has tiny ears.  In the past
it's been hard for me to clean them (until I found Oti-Clean).  She's had
ear infections in the past due to the build up of wax, and she just had
one recently (within the last several weeks).  However, they're still
bothering her.

I've been cleaning regularly with the cleaner, and we did a full treatment
of Panalog, and her ears are clean as a whistle, but she's still shaking her
head violently and whimpering a little.  Sometimes she walks with her head
tilted to the side.  Any ideas?

At 8, she's very fussy about her routine. Going to the vet upsets her
routine. If this is something minor, I'd prefer to deal with it at home.
I don't want her ulcers to flare up.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, please email me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Amy & Dave (and their gaggle of giggling ferrets)

P.S. Fuzzy kisses to all those who have suffered losses lately.