From:
Andre Klefenz / Jennifer Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 1995 18:30:57 -0400
I know this has been discussed, but has anyone come up with anything
conclusive about tail hair-loss???

My 2 year old looks terrible. Her tail is covered with blackheads and dark
patches, the hair is very thin, and the skin is reddish(where it isnt dark)

As for the rest of her, she is very thin and boney. We have a young female
who is quite pudgy so I might just be comparing the two... also she sleeps
a lot (compared to the younger one) although she does get pretty active
while playing.

Any info would be appreciated! (yes, I will be taking the 2 of them to the
vet as soon as I get some cash!!) Please e-mail me directly.

Jen
Halifax

ps, It seems to have come on since we got the new ferret... Newton didnt
take to her very well (you may recall!) but they're fine now.