From:
"Anna M. Adam" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 1995 19:11:33 -0500
I'm back! I'm back!! (Pretend you missed me).
This last issue was my first issue I've gotten to read since... well, over a
month at least. I just got married on the 12th so I was a frantic bride to
be for quite some time. Then the Univ. of Texas realized I'm not a student
anymore and decided to kill my account. I'm finally on with a commercial
service, and I have not more wedding plans... so I'm back here. Let me
reintroduce my crew:
Applejuice-sable female age 4
Beckett   -silver mitt male age 2 1/2 years
Max.3     -sable mitt male age 2 years
K-Nack    -black-eyed white age 5 months
Rogue     -chocolate female age 6 months
Gambit    -chocolate male age 6 months
Rogue and Gambit are our foster children and should be going back to their
real mommy in a few more weeks. There mommy has a neurotic cat that tinkles
and poopies when he's not getting all the attention but we're hoping the new
apartment will make things different.
In addition to the six ferrets in residence, Jonathan (my fiance..erm.. my
HUSband) and I have three dogs and two cats. Alpha (the Beta fish) is now
swimming under the Rainbow Bridge. :(
Anyway, if you were around then, I'm the one who was putting together the
list of all the ferret names people sent me. As a reminder, I won't pull
names from the mailing list or the newsgroup because I don't want to use
owners' names without permission and I may end up counting the same ferret
twice. I have quite a list built up and I'm ready to add to it if you'd like
to stand up and be counted. All I ask is email with your name, and your
ferrets' names and sexes. If you I'll mail you the list as an attached
document if you can receive them, or as part of the text of the mail, just
request it. Because of the fear of people using the list for mass
advertising, I'm no longer posting the email address of the owners. It will
be in the database for my benefit only. If you already sent me your list,
you don't need to do so again, I haven't lost the original.
Sorry this is such a long post. Good to see you all again...

ahn and her too large crew

visit my so far very lame but promising home page: http://www.eden.com/~ahn