From:
Michael Ochs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 1995 09:55:24 EDT
I must confess to not knowing what we were watching, it was not what the
local TV listings claimed it to be.  It was some 2 hour show from the 60's
on wildlife around the world (they went from Mount McKinley to the
Galapagos in about 2 minutes at one point).  To the point:

They had wonderful footage of black footed ferrets.  It was still winter
but during a thaw, snow on the ground.  A black bear had gotten up to
wander about a bit (I didn't know they actually came out at all during the
winter, but there it was).  Anyway, two BFF's started playing with this
sleepy bear.  They kept running up to him, nipping at him and jumping back
in their version of the ferret dance.  Finally a second bear showed up and
they took off, but these ferrets are as fearless as my own, they will play
with anything no matter how big!  Presently mine are giving my new lab pup
nightmares about her ears being bitten!

Mike, Erica, Ian
Fezzik, Alexis, William, Rebecca
RIP Inigo, Pandora, Buttercup