From:
Ronnie DiComo and Possum Prints <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 1995 17:21:20 EST
>She completely and totally stuck her head in my mouth.

I usually do a variation on the ferret-tamer theme:
when Ralphie or Harry yawn, I stick my nose in their mouth (not advisable to
try this with biters); wonder if their reaction is the same as Bob's--yuck!
what's that!

Snow snorkeling:
Now that we have snow, Harry and Ralph wait by the door more than ever in an
attempt to escape; I usually have to put them someplace if I want to get out
the door.  Snow brings on a frenzy of playfulness, especially with
Harry--and he can move *quickly* through the white stuff!!  I usually bring
in a dish of snow for them to snorkle in.  Not as much fun as being outside,
but still entertaining.

My personal favorite substitute for "business" is a dook but I'd extend it
to a "dooking" of ferrets or also a "silliness" of ferrets.

The newest favorite sleeping spot for all 3 is on the floor, under the
bedspread where it hangs over the bed so it makes a little tunnel between
the baseboard heating and the bed.  Talk about cozy--what a life!

Happy Holidays to everyone and their fuzzbeans; wishing all creatures a warm
and happy home, good food and loving friends and family.

-- Ronnie and the newly legal trio
Cinderella "I'm the beautiful one on the front of this year's
            Christmas card"
Ralphie "when are you gonna bring me into work, mom?"
         and
Harry "let it snow!"