From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 1995 07:42:44 -0700
Hi Again,

Silly me, I had so much to write before I forgot to tell about Scooter.  He
is the little boy available for adoption I told about the other nite.  Well
great news, that nite I called a man that was looking to adopt and told him
about Scooter.  He had gotten sooooo impatient that the nite before he went
out and bought a brand new kit.....  (Won't he get an eye-opening????)!!!!!
Anyway he was still interested in Scooter since I did encourage the idea of
at least 2 ferrets as company for eadh other.  I really do believe it is
good to have 2 or more so they can rough play the way they should and they
also will be used to other ferrets in case they have to be adopted out at
some later time.  MUCH easier to place a ferret that gets along with other
ferrets don't you think????  Anyway he called last nite to tell me he HAD
adopted Scooter and the woman thru in the cage, hammock, book, litterpan
etc.....  and will come to his home to teach the care of nails and ears.....
He tried to give her $30 but she refused because all she cared about was
placing him in a wonderful family!!!  Both parties were thrilled as was I.
After I hung up I just started crying because I was sooooo happy for all of
them and felt very fulfilled at having helped to achieve this!!!!

We still have the little girl Pearl to place so if you're interested.......

*          Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House        *