From:
Alyssa Umsawasdi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 1995 19:17:35 GMT
I just *had* to write after seeing the 'fercat' stories.  I have a 9lb
fercat of the feline variety.  Camara just loves to sneak into the
little fercats' 3.5 story cage and curl up at the penthouse level,
much to the dismay of Sneaky and Nori (the little fercats), who just
don't like to share their penthouse.  ;-)

Cute Sneaky story:
I've noticed over the last couple of weeks that Sneaky seems to have adopted
some of Camara's grooming habits...  You know how cats lick their paws, and
then use them to clean their faces?  Sneaky has a variation of this.  Always
on the bathroom rug, too.  Anyway, she lies on the bathroom rug leaning more
towards one side, licks the paw opposite to that side...  then she brings
her paw back near her ear and pulls it forward.  She does that a couple of
times, then rolls over and cleans the other side of her face!  Sometimes,
she licks both paws, one at a time, then puts both of them near her ears,
and brings them forward.  Either way, she finishes off with a looooong
stretch (speedbump style), yawns some, and gets that sleepy ferret look. ;-)

Anybody else with ferrets who do something like this?

... Alyssa (23) and the little demons