From:
Dave++ Ljung <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 1995 12:36:53 MDT
|But it got me started looking for flea dips, just in case.

Augh!

Fleas!

Run away!

Umm.. *ahem* Seriously though.. thought I should warn you, some of the
flea dip products can be *very* dangerous.  After a bout with fleas amongst
my dog, cat and ferrets (sigh), I used a flea dip that made one of my
ferrets extremely sick, to the point of needing hospitalization.

If I remember correctly, I was trying to be environmentally correct and
I used an organic flea dip...  never again.  Just make sure that whatever
you get is gentle (which means unfortunately that the fleas will probably
come back).  I ended up needing to treat them a few times and bomb the
house a few times..  it was not a fun ordeal, especially with Max getting
sick in the middle.  Poor Max getting sick all the time..  *sigh*

Maxmillion Fantastic    "I'm getting better!"
Sagittarius Excalibur   "When can I play with the cat again Dave?"
Cinder The Cat          "Keep those rats away from me!"
Kodi The Bear           "Woof"
Dave The Human          "How did all these animals learn how to talk?"