Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 1995 13:57:43 EST
Need a bit of advice from our helpful vets.  Our 11 month old fuzzy, PB
(male) has developed a severe hacking sporadic (one fit, 30 sec in duration,
every 2-3 hours) cough since last night.  The coughing woke us up at 12:30am
Tuesday and prompted both me and my husband to leap out of bed to find PB.
This was repeated several times.  I came home at midday to find him pretty
lethargic, warm to the touch and food and litter box untouched since 7:30am.
Colds and influenza viruses abound in our university, so my first thought
was he'd picked up something we'd brought home.  Any thoughts before I run
to our local vet?  Many thanks.

Dana