From:
Barbkitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 1995 09:25:52 -0500
A week ago, we put a new flea collar on Seymour.  Two days ago, I looked at
his neck and he had a bright red rash circling his neck.  I took the collar
off, and now it's more of a fading orange color.  I just wanted to warn
anyone out there who might be using a flea collar to look out for that.  I t
was the Sergeant's brand that is white on one side, brown on the other.  His
old flea color, I can't remember the brand, but it was purple, caused no ill
effects.  We gave both the animals a bath yesterday, and to our immense
suprise, neither of them so much as scratched us!  I guess it makes Seymour
feel better that Psycho is being tortured, too.

Okay, I'm sure it was just a slip of the tongue, but a new guy said, when
referring to purchasing a ferret, that he had had "wild animals before".
Ferrets are NOT wild animals!!!!! Ahem... Welcome to the list....

        LOTS OF HUGS AND FUZZY KISSES TO ALL!!!!
                -barb, seymour, and pk