Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 1995 18:37:33 -0400
From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
What happened with CBS and USA TODAY?

You know your ferret's spoiled when.....

you go to school and the only dorm is in an FFZ but across the street from
the school, so you decide that next year you'll move to where they allow
pets and ferrets, paying probably more in rent, and definitely having at
least a 30 min.  metro ride, instead of a 30 second walk to get to class,
just so he can be with you.

Oh well, he's worth it.  Four months into this and I know I  can't handle
another year without Nixon.

Stories I was reminded of while reading the FML:

Slipper theif: Last year my roomate at school had these moose slippers they
were big, goofy-looking, and had "antlers".  Nixon loved these slippers.  He
used to hide them in different places in Rob's room.

Also, (poor Rob), Rob bought a case of the Ramen Pride noodles (anyone in
college probably knows what I'm talking about here :) ).  He punched a hole
in the plastic and took one out, but he never took the plastic completely
off, and stuffed it under his bed.  The very first time Nixon was in Rob's
room again, Nixon climbed into the hole, grabbed one of them dragged it into
the corner under the bed and shredded the plastic package the soup came in.
Every time he visited Rob's room he did this, Rob thought it was funny so he
didn't care, this went on all of second semester, or at least till Rob ran
out of soup.  When we moved out you should have seen the pile of noodles in
to corner.

I just wanted to thank the FML again.  Even though I can't be with Nixon, I
read your stories, and they sometimes spark memories that have been dormant
in the outer-reaches of my mind.  It's almost like living those moments over
again.

Brian
Nixon (Oh, the lazy days of college)
Ashley (College, what's college?)
Quibby (Who cares as long as you get out of my house, and take the rodent
with you)
Imus (You two don't know what college is?  Even I know what college is.)