Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 1995 15:40:18 -0700
From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,

I wrote several days ago about the guy who has the male & female that have
mated but no babies.  I know the male is not neutered but so far no one
knows if the female is spayed or not.  My question was : Would a spayed
female still allow an un-neutered male to mount her?????  I know a female
dog will NOT allow this but I have never read anything about this concerning
ferrets.  PLEASE help me to answer this quickly as I am going to be telling
people about this pair avail.  for adoption but I need this info.  first!
At this point it looks like David's interest has been peaked but I want him
to know what he may be getting himself into beforehand....  We both thank
you in advance!!!

I had originally asked for vet advice but since I have heard nothing and
I know they are very busy could some of you breeders (Killian???? or
others????) out there possibly answer this?????  Thanks again!!!

*          Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House        *
*          President & Founder of                   *

*F.A.N.G. - Ferret Association of Neverending Glee  *
*Location : Boise, Idaho                            *
*I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday,   *
*all THEY want is lots of love and great chow!!!!   *