Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 18:50:23 -0500
From:
Lauren Sautner <[log in to unmask]>
A couple of days ago I got the message I sent to the kids museum returned.
I'm not sure if I made some sort of error or if they just chose not to read
it and sent it back.  Anyone else had their's sent back to them?

Ok, here I go...

IMO I don't see why FMLers receiving hate mail should have to just clam up
about it.  Some of this mail can be very hurtful and if I was in their
position, my friends on the FML would be the first I would think to tell.  I
certaintly wouldn't tell my boss or co-worker...I would turn to someone who
would understand where I was coming from.  The last thing we need is for
Bob, Kelleen, and PawPaw (to name a few) to stop posting to the FML-- their
messages are the ones I enjoy most!  If we can't be there for them in their
times of pain or frustration than why should they share their great stories
or useful information with us.  Kelleen--welcome back!!  You were missed by
this fuzzy mom!

As with any other FML message, if you don't want to read it, then skip it.
I am glad that PawPaw mentioned about his recent mail problems becuase it
gave me the opportunity to maybe, in some way, help make him feel a little
better by sending him a message letting him no that not all opinions about
his posting are negative.

Sorry if my ramblings have offended anyone, but if they did then you should
have stopped reading two paragraphs ago ;)

Lauren

         Yumm... Linatone!            Yumm... Raisins!

      Trillian                       Zaphod