From:
"Anna M. Adam (Spear)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 1995 20:47:15 -0500
Please keep my ferret, Beckett, in your thoughts and prayers. He has a mast
cell tumor on the back of his neck that's going to have to be removed. He
also has an enlarged spleen that they're going to check out when he's under
with the neck tumor. Hopefully that won't have to come out too. Beckett is
the sweetest ferret I've ever owned. He gives kisses and always seeks out
human contact. He steals my Coke, never hoards raisins (he has to eat them
then and there) and LOVES to stick his head (not his body) underwater. I'm
not ready for him to cross no bridges if you know what I mean.

Thanks for your support,
Anna (ahn) and her perfectly large crew