From:
"Lawrence Cotnam Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 1995 11:50:17 -0700
Well, I've been watching the list for about 2 months...  I've even posted a
few times, I thought it about time I introduce myself and my fuzzies.  My
name is Larry.  I live in Carson City, Nevada I purchased my first ferret
about 6 years ago..  When I brought it home to California, I *ACTUALLY*
passed her as a rat at the agricultulural checkpoint into CA...  Guy only
seen the nose poking outta her bed...  Amazed me...  hehehe...  I still have
her, she is 6 years old...  and as fiesty as ever...  btw, that is her name,
"Fiesty." Anyway, when I got her home, my dad threw me out (ugg) oh well..
It was definetly worth it.  I love my ferret...  and ferret's in general...
I just recently purchased three more...  two whole females and a male...
See 'em at a local pet shop, owner bought them recently and said he didn't
have the time to take proper care of them, so I told him I'd be back in a
few days to get 'em...  Anyway, Fiesty, my 6 year old sable doesn't get
along with the new comers (she makes that hissing noise when ever I put them
together), any ideas on how to get them more 'friendly' towards each
other...  My other 3, Frenzy, 1 year old male, I'm not sure what you call
his color, but he is really cool looking, he has a really bad habit of
biting...  oh well, he is still a real clown.  Frosty, my 3 yr female, she's
a black eyed white ferret with a couple black rings on her tail...  she has
a unusally long tale compared to the others...  and he coat is softer than
the other...  I wonder why...  and last, but not least, Flipper, my 1 yr
female, I named he that cause she likes to flip over the food bowl.  I ended
up bolting to the cage to prevent her from doing this...  she still tries...
she is the same color as my male...  Well...  someone needs the phone...
gotta run...  later fellow ferret people...

Larry and the group... :-)