From:
"dmi.net" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 1995 21:33:57 -0700
To Dr. Weiss, or any other vets,
    I am currently living with my family.  I live in a room upstairs and my
uncle and his family live downstairs.  I am planning on getting 2 ferrets in
the near future but my uncle is worried, as they are expecting a child any
day now.  I have given them a copy of the portion of the ferret FAQ that
talks about ferrets and biting.  He has read this, but is most worried about
diseases the ferret may carry and/or give to the infant.

    To let you know - I plan to keep the ferrets in my room only (the house
is too big to ferret-proof easily).  When I am at work, or gone for any
reason, the ferrets will be locked in their cage with my room door closed.
The only times they will be allowed out of their cage will be when I am
home, and my room door will be locked from the inside.  I do plan on getting
a full set of vaccinations for the ferrets, and don't plan on introducing
the baby and ferrets for a very long time (if at all).  Please e-mail me any
info that might shed some light on this.  I don't want to endanger the baby,
and I desperately miss fuzzy kisses!!  (I do visit Kelleen's ferrets, but
it's not the same).

BTW - for Manuel - I am 25

*    David Caudill ----  [log in to unmask]                  *
*    Ste 778  3929 Overland                            *
*    Boise, Idaho  83705                               *
*    F.A.N.G. - Ferret Association of Neverending Glee *
*    Vice President and co-founder                     *