From:
"David E. Ohlson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 1995 15:34:54 -0400
I love all the info we all share. I have two Sables, Napoleon and Sami both
female. Both are 3 years of age, and as silly as ever. As for the
teleporters, both my boneheads find ways of scaling the closet door and
standing on top of it, 6FEET IN THE AIR and look down at us like we are
silly. I take my sweeties for rides in the car and get this, they climb
inside the speaker enclosure in the rear of the car and jump up and down to
the music WEIRD!! I've noticed that music affects ferrets, they sometimes
make noises to the music if i play the same stuff over and over again. Again
if anyone else has seen this mystery behavior of music response please drop
me a line

Sami-"Yeah like i knocked over the glass"
Napoleon-"What no corners? is this a round house?"