From:
Mesa Daily <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 17:22:59 -0400
My name is Daily and I have a fuzzy named Tiny(because she was the smallest
one at the pet shop!) Although I've been receiving Ferret Digest for over a
month, this is my first time posting an article.  I got Tiny last October.
We were at a pet shop and they had about 25 ferrets, all of whom were taking
a nap.  And there was Tiny, waking up all of the other fuzzies.  I couldn't
stop laughing when I saw her, and I thought she was SO cute!  My mom agreed
to buy her for me if I took full responsibility for her.  Of course, I
agreed!  One year later, I moved form Miami to Gainesville to study at UF.
The first month I was here, I couldn't bring Tiny with me because my
apartment building didnn't allow pets.  But I missed her so much, that I
decided to bring her up and keep her in my room, where no one could see her.
Even my roommates(who were jumping on the couch the first time I let her
loose in the living room) are starting to love her.  Both of us are much
happier now that we're back together.  That's it for now.

  Daily-"Why are my underwear all over the floor?"
  Tiny-"It wasn't me!  I'm innocent! What underwear?!!!!"