From:
A happy guy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 1995 11:32:33 -0400
Hello, I am curious to know if there is anyone out there with blue-eyed
white ferret kits, and that will be in Atlanta the 14th for the ferret
show. See, I am looking for another female for my pretty ferret stud
Simon, the imported Swedish ferret. I would prefer a blue-eyed white, but
also an albino is ok. Important is that the female is not fixed or
altered in any way. If you think you could help me, please email me at:

[log in to unmask]               (904) 238-5633

Ps, Is there anyone in Sweden that reads the FML?
[Moderator's note: There are 11 subscribers with a .SE email address. BIG]

--- Lars Eriksson --- Daytona Beach --- Florida --- USA ---