From:
"Cindy C. Sooy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 1995 23:37:33 -0700
I asked my vet today about vasectomizing one of my hobs. She said she
had never done a vasectomy on a ferret and wasn't sure what it would
entail. She would like to speak to a vet who has done this surgery to
get an idea of what is involved. Would any of the good doctors be
willing to give her advice? If so would you please e-mail me with a
phone number and a time to call. Thank you.

Cindy