From:
Connie Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 1995 11:41:22 -0500
Hi ya'll!
It's me again and K.C. aka stumpy(no tail).
well I have several things today but i'm rushed to be in front on the
boob tube for the O.J. verdict! HA.
First- About the ferret in the bathroom while you shower,been there, done
that.  Only there was one klitch at one apt.  I had.  Right up under the
counter under the basin like your kitchen cabnets, is this little 1 or 2
in.  open space.  You can't see it at all.  Maybe from your knees, looking
completely upside down, but it is there in alot of homes and it sucks up
nosey carpetsharks while the unsuspecting bather is showering!  You can
feel these slots with your fingers and may say oh thats not big enough to
woory about,wroongg,tell Mr fuzzie that!  I had to tear the floor of the
cabinet in the bathroom up to get K.C. out.  I paniced because there was
holes in the wall for the drain pipes and the hole extended down under to
the slab beneath where the weasel was .  I was afraid he would next explore
the wall!  I have very small hands but still could not get to him.  So all
please check under your cabinets, I nailed a length of 2x2 underneath.

Second Meg!! I agree please be sure to share details on the list as I done
get the "voice". TYPE O).People have died for alot less than Hijacking
a Fuzzy, But with a gun and in front of the owner? These people were
Either drugheads or crazy or theres a fur ring Ha ,should have shot'em.

third- ferrets in the car, James is correct,the firewall in a vehicle is
solid but you may be concerned about the ac ducts if one is split and they
get up under the dash and crawl into a duct they may get out through a
fresh air opeaning.

forth the camping trip with Sebastian, People do ask the most amazing
questions what is it is cool, One guy actually asked me what kind of
dog was it , I had to joke, I told him it was a nuclear bomb survior
that had mutated from a wennie dog! This was in up-state N.Y. too.

last I thought of the cologne in Victoria's Secrets called Abercrombie
and Fitch, Kinda sexy names.
well enough small talk.
Scott, I am so sorry to hear about Hanna, I know you tried everything
possible. Keep your head up.

                                       Connie and stumpy the alarmclock..