From:
"Kurt D. Springs" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 1995 22:48:19 -0400
I haven't posted in a while and have just caught up on my FMLs up to
Thursday.  Friday and Saterday I went camping.

Jeffery:  On Sid biting Clancy.  It could just be that sid has to learn to be
less rough in his playing.  Sid could be frightened of the much bigger animal
and wants to get the drop on Clancy.  I suggest you ceep them seperate when
you can't watch, and every so often, pick up sid and hold him close to Clancy
so they can sniff each other.  After a while, sid may realize that Clancy
won't hurt him.

Charles S. McCarthy:  I've often said that ferrets are an easy animal to
under estimate.