From:
Marianne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 1995 17:44:55 -0400
I have only been on this list since may or so, so tell me if this has
been done and if i can get one!) cause i think a neat idea would be to
make ferret-list tshirts..

maybe have a picture of a ferret on/with a computer? (if someone artistic
can draw it) and some saying like the cute one someone has in their .sig (i
cant remember who, sorry) "happiness is a dancing ferret", then on the
back the list's address in black: [log in to unmask] (in case
you didnt know it, hehe)

anyway, just a thought i had. :)

Marianne
cookie & periscope - "tshirts make nice beds"