From:
Alan Moen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 1995 17:03:22 EDT
The GLFA is now on the Internet with a home page at:
http://loki.stuaffrs.wayne.edu/glfa.html

Not a whole lot there yet, but I do have the text of the Michigan law
available (I recall some requests for this wayyyyy back).

Comments encouraged!

I have also put my own personal page up which points to my ferrets
home page (which is bigger and nicer than mine :-).  I have several
snapshots of Calvin and Sabrina, and will add pictures of the nine
babies Sabrina brought into the world (from birth up to about four
weeks) after I get back from a short trip to Milwaukee this weekend.

Please let me know how the server performs with these pages (it's a
new server that I'm testing).  I've only got a 64Kbps link, but I'm
working on something a few orders of magnitude faster.

Alan