From:
Bill Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 1995 18:15:00 PDT
One of our club members has had two females have two false pregnancies each
in the past six months! Needless to say, this woman is very worried about
her ferrets. She was wondering what may have caused this to happen. Are
false pregnancies common in ferrets? Could the weather (uncommonly hot this
year) have anything to do with it? Anything anyone can contribute would be
most appreciative. You can either leave a message on the FML or e-mail me
direct at
Thanks!
Melanee Ellis
Lane Area Ferret Lovers, Eugene, Oregon