From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 1995 13:05:00 -0400
Litter:

Both Noodle and Potpie prefer clumping litter. I prefer clumping litter.
Noodle, oddly enough, more reliably uses the litter box with clumping
litter. Potpie's never had a problem - i like to keep their litter boxes
as clean as possible, scooping 'em out at least once, if not twice, a
day, and clumping litter makes that sooooo much easier and less smelly.
Potpie is horribly picky about where she goes (same corner, every time)
so keeping her litterbox clean is the easiest way to prevent her from
getting grumpy at a dirty box and going somewhere else. I keep a close
eye on them, and no problems so far.

Food Variety: Potpie seems to prefer two bowls, each with different (and
fresh) food in it. If the food's not newer than a day out of the bag, she
won't touch it. Fin-ick-y. Noodle eats quickly enough that food doesnt
have a chance to go stale in his bowl...

Stories:
All the ferrets i've seen take the 'safe' way off of any object taller
than themselves - sliding down front feet first off whatever object -
couch, bed, beanbag, whatever. Noodle, however, LEAPS. Big, beautiful,
soaring arcs through the air off of whatever it is onto whatever surface
- usually from my bed to my beanbag, occasionally to hardwood floor
*thud*. This is absolutely the most hysterical thing to watch, and
something my friends beg to have him repeat (which he does, gladly -
crashing into the beanbag is FUN).
Potpie the Finicky only seems to like eating raisins and popcorn -
Noodle's not hot for raisins, but so far, his list of Favorite Foods
(foods he'll BEG and BEG and BEG for) include: spaghetti, cheesecake,
icecream, and chipati (pita bread).  Waddle. Waddle waddle waddle. Teehee.

Melissa, Potpie, Friday, & Noodle (waddle)

    Melissa Litwicki                                    [log in to unmask]
    Radio Controlled Operation In Vivid Six Ways Of Movement With Reality!