From:
Gail Sampson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 1995 21:56:39 -0300
    I have a question about the range of products for my fuzzies that I am
slowly but surely acquiring.  I am concerned about the amount of Vitamin A
as well as how much and how often I should be giving them to my babies.  I
have Linatone and give 4 - 5 drops per day to each of my three babies (I am
reasonably sure this is ok).  However, I am rather concerned about using the
other two products (which also contain vitamin A) in conjunction with it.  I
have Nutravit, which is a vitamin supplement - I have been giving a taste
(and by that I mean an amount no bigger than the size of my baby fingernail)
perhaps twice a week.  Today I bought something called Tonic-lax which is a
laxative.  How often should I give this?  And how much?  In the FAQ it says
to give a laxative every other day.  Won't I be overdoing the Vitamin A with
all these products?  I have a 12 week old, a 2 1/2 year old, and a 5 year
old.  Should I give the older ferret more of the laxative to prevent hair
balls or just as much?  My babies consider all these things to be treats,
but I certainly don't want to "kill them with kindness"!  I would appreciate
any advice.  :)

Gail Sampson    (and the fuzzies - Mojo, Mischief, and Mandy)
Halifax, Nova Scotia
CANADA