From:
Danica Densa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 1995 10:43:50 -0500
Would anyone out there be able to give me any details about the GCFA show
in Chicago coming up in October. I have never been to a ferret show and
would really like to attend. Date, time, fees, where, and if there is
anything in particular that needs to be done besides just go there, would
be greatly appreciated. you can email me direct or to post. Thanks.

Danica and the fuzzies.

P.s. With all the talk about the greenies I may or may not be taking the
critters with.