From:
"Margaret Zick (and Stan, Ollie and Jezebel)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 1995 16:51:26 -0400
Hello to everyone!

My husband and I would like to go to a show but would like some input on
what might be the best one to attend.  We will be travelling from Houston
Texas, so we want to make sure the show is a good sized one that will have
lots to see and do.

I appreciate any help you can give. i'm sure the little ones will too  since
I know we will come back loaded down with toys.

Margaret and the Zick Zoo