From:
"Lindy N. Garner" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 1995 11:09:16 -0600
I am giving Idgie a tiny bit of NutriMalt every so often to try to get
some more weight on her before we do surgery.  I also give her Linatone
every so often.  Nutrimalt is supposed to be basically the same thing as
NutriStat or Nutrical.  My question is whether she will get too much
vitamin A or something else if I continue to give her both Linatone and
Nutrimalt.  I usually give her 1/4 teaspoon every other day of Linatone.
I don't know how often to give her the NutriMalt.  I tried chicken baby
food for extra weight first and she snubbed her nose at it in a big way.
Any suggestions for the skinny but play-hellion?!

Thanks

Lindy (hmmm, nutrimalt is 1 & 1/2 teaspoon per 10lbs of animal, so a tiny
drop per weasel?)
Idgie (mmmmmmmmm, this nutrimalt is as good as linatone, bring it on!!!)
Lisa (let me have some, let me have some)
Shannon (Lindy are we REALLY going to drive 8 hrs, spend the night, AND
spend $250 on that weasel!!!!! Oh ok.)