From:
MANUEL SULKIN CUNG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 1995 00:46:26 -0600
      hello fmlers:

    you are right it is me "manuel from mexico".

    BARBARA T:
    thank you for being worried about us with the huracain i'm in mexico
city, and it is far from the sea, were the huracain is making a big mess.
BTW ?don't you have 2 babys?  remember (they don't have to be humans to be
your babys right?) where are you in texas, one of my best friends is in a
austin colege.

    to all of you hwo are allready sending your posts with your age thank
you, and remember i am not making a census i am just curious about the age
of the people i am dealing with like helen anderson it is just great that
you are so far away from mexico city and we can talk to each other (and
with the people from canada,alaska,new zeland etc etc)every day as if you
are here in mexico !I LOVE THE FML!

    i also have a q. ?what is linaton and ferretone? i can not fin them
here in mexico ?how can i get some frome the states?.

       BTW. to all of you on the fml. be free of sending me personal
e-mails, i will be glad to answer you.

       REMEMBER: DON'T WORRY  BE HAPPPPPPPPPPPPY.

       manuel and the tree amigos.

       manuel (26)
       sombra (sable 11 months)
       chester(sable 13 months)