From:
Jeremy Burkett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 1995 17:02:01 CDT
My little buddy, Fidget, has had a cough, on and off for a couple of months.
His cough has been accompanied by the occasional sneeze (that is a truly
cute sound), but I saw in one of the recent issues on the FML that a cough
could be an indication of heart problems.  I missed most of the discussion.
Could someone please enlighten me as to whether I should be
concerned--either about the cough itself, or of heart problems?  Oh, lest
you think I've been neglecting my small friend, his cough is anything but
regular.  It comes and goes, like maybe a series of colds would.  Every time
I think maybe I'll take him into the vet to get it looked at, it goes away
for a while.