From:
Ellie Mors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 1995 15:30:23 -0400
>things out.  The other day, we were playing one of her favorite games,
>which invoves her being on the bed and me "fluffing" a blanket or sheet
>over her...

    Ahhhhhh...the sheet game!  We know it well here in my home.  My lovelies
seem to smell them coming out of the dryer and head for the bed.  I have a
waterbed so they have even more fun.  We do the flipping portion for awhile
also if my hubby is around we will get a ferret in the middle and do a
gentle flipping of the ferret<kinda like a beach blanket scenerio with the
girl being catapulted into the airby the beach boys<g>>, then in an attempt
to actually get the sheets on the bed I will put the bottom sheet on the bed
and do a sheet game with the top sheet.  This of course adds a new dimension
as a waterbed sheet is easy to get under, so we have ferrets under the
bottom and top sheet.....and needless to say it can take 30 minutes to make
my bed<g> Another wonderful game is the "pillow case caper" sometimes they
burrow into the pillow case doing their ferret thing and are suddenly
attacked by an unseen alien<<innocent look>>, so of course they beat it up
through the pillow case and occasionally poke their head out to see if they
can catch the wily alien<this is where I learned to perfect the innocent
look>...if the alien is caught they are promptly attacked and subdued....and
around we go again.

    BTW I am 33 for the gentleman asking.  New around here too.  We don't
have carpet sharks<we have no carpet> we have sheet sharks<g>....I am the
proud servant of ....
Dink...I have been ill with a nasty cold<or that nasty virus my slave just
heard about>...but I am regaining my strength and vigor now that she is
feeding me Gerber's chicken...and for those interested I am king of this
menagerie so please direct all questions to me
Polar Bear...I am really quite mellow and fat<really it is just this long
long coat I have>...and am the only one the slave trusts around her feet as
I only snuffle them<unlike some barbarians around here!>
Bonsai!....I am all the ferret anyone would need...I was rescued from a fish
tank in a pet store and was larger than all the other ferrets because
apparently humans have no appreciation for a healthy energetic ferret<sleep?
What is this...lets wrestle!!>>..well except for the slave.
Foxy....I am the newest around here<I am just a baby<fluttering
eyelashes>...I am the apple of my daddy's eye...cute and pale...I love to
kiss and snuggle, which will always get me a raisin<daddy is such a sucker>

Slave-Ellie