From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 1995 09:00:14 -0400
Melissa et al here.

It always seems like there are a lot of our fuzzies passing away - often,
this list is used as an aid when one of our ferrets gets sick and as an
appropriate and easing way to honor them when they pass.  We often dont see
as many posts as we'd like saying, 'all still fine here!' although i try to
send in that sort moderately often for a change of pace...  it's a
trouble-shooting and problem-solving list more often than not.  it's also a
wonderful resource and a list full of intelligent, caring, responsible
people.

However, when posts of ferrets passing away sadden me, i remember that
every ferret received the utmost in love and attention and joy their
people could give them, and i am three thousand times as glad to be able
to share my life with the ferrets that i have.

Non-sequitur: No limit has yet been found to the number/variety of things
that Noodle will eat.  Last two foods tested: Garlic (check) and almond
chicken/rice (check).  Level of enthusiasm at receiving fingertip full of
food decides popularity of food - garlic ranks below chinese but still high
enough to result in my bequeathing Noodle to my SO, who is the garlic-lover
in the family.

Beds: We took our bed off of the frame and put a fitted sheet around the
boxframe in a normal fashion. Noodle was /furious/.

QUESTION: Anyone know of any shelters in the Detroit, MI area? Please
contact me via email if so.

That's it for now...

Melissa & der croo

    Melissa Litwicki                                    [log in to unmask]
    Radio Controlled Operation In Vivid Six Ways Of Movement With Reality!