From:
Donna Austin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 1995 16:45:33 -0400
I, too, recently heard of giving Slippery Elm for stomach problems. My Koti
has always has a very "nervous" stomach which is the only way I can think to
describe it. A couple of weeks ago he had blood in his stool, and with an
emergency trip to the vet and medication is better now. I am taking him to
another vet in a couple of days to see if this should be looked into further
because his stool is always very loose and yellow. My question is, who else
has had experience with Slippery Elm and how should I mix it and what would
be the dosage?