From:
"Diane E. Emery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 1995 08:52:36 -0600
Hi all! Someone asked (sorry, dont remember who) about how to ferret proof
a porch to keep the little buggers from escaping. Well, we went to
Builder's Square and bought chicken wire (comes in rolls, very cheap!) and
lined the sides of the porch with it. Rocket is only out there if we are so
we arent too worried about it being completely perfect. Im sure he would
climb it if left alone but when he gets out there, he just wants to dig in
the plants, sniff the grill and just explore. This type of thing might work
for you too.

Happy ferreting!

Diane