Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 1995 02:48:48 GMT
From:
Coco & Tamsin <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,

Our ferrets get the hiccups quite often, I think it's just something that
happens, like in humans!  Kita is particularily funny when she gets the
hiccups because she's so small and her whole body jumps when she hiccups.

Our ferrets have discovered a new toy.  We have those Chinese harmony balls
that you rotate in your hands, Ruby will come at a run from a dead sleep
when I shake them and all three go wild chasing them around the apartment.
They love the sound of them!

Happy ferreting

Tamsin & Coco
Ruby, Kita and Quanza