Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 1995 00:33:26 -0600
From:
MANUEL SULKIN CUNG <[log in to unmask]>
hello fmlers.
    to all of you who was worried abuot my tree little kids(chester who is
a light dark sable with a darker mask 1 yr old, sombra who is a light dark
sable without mask because he has white head,he is 10 months old and the
older sis.  kas,she is 1 1/2 yr.  old and is a tiny albino female the other
2 are males).  they are in perfect shape and happy because they are moving
in the house and no more heat in the car.  their new house is a beautiful
cage 3ft by 2 ft by 4ft tall.  it is green a have 3 levels (sorry abuot my
english i wknow is three and no tree) BTW they love trees.  they are inside
the cage during the they because i'm working and when i am back from work
at night i take them out the cage all night and getting them inside again
in the morning before i go to the restaurant.

    sombra loves eating all day he is a little munchie time lover,he have

short legs and a huge stomack,he is about 1 ft long. chester is the skiny
one he have longer legs and he is also longer than sombra about 14
inches,kas is the older sister but she is just 8 inch. long but she is more
active than her brothers, they love to play getting their toys from a
plastic container full of water. they love to curl on my lap when i'm
wathing t.v at night and they also give me mouth kisses (better if i have a
candy in my mouth).   is this a normal thing on ferrets?.

    i'm reading on the fml all the people hwo wright about their ferrets
having alot of sick problems are these problems become because of the age

of the ferrets? because here in mexico i haven=B4t hear anithing like these

problems or it is because we are new in having ferrets as house pets?

    i'm giving my kids cience diet for baby cats, should i change the

food when they become olders?

    to all the people who ask if they have to put collars with bells and
name tags on them.  YES!!  you will never know when they go for a walk by
accident outside your house and belive me you will get nuts looking for
them, last friday sombra g-d knows how,get out of a friens house at 12 at
night one hour before i noticed.  i look for him till 3:00 a.m.  but
nothing,my girlfrind (his mother) was crazy looking for him, at 4:00 a.m.  a
police man call me an he said that they found him two blocks from there(a
miracle) but they were afraid too cath him so i went there and he was all
wet and hungry so remember that the collar,bell, and nametag is like the
american express card.  !don't leave home without them!

   for the people how were asking about wich cat litter is best, i use
scoop away and it works just great.

   ferret hugs ans muoth kisses to you all
      manuel and the tree(sorry three) amigos.

p.s. to all my friens who wrote me direct to my e.mail please do it again
because some one mess with my comp. and erase all your e.mails adress.
like yours(donna,melissa and anne)