From:
"kRISTI L. hILL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 1995 12:47:02 CDT
Hello everyone,

I have noticed that may of you have multiple fuzzies.  Wally is my only
baby he is almost two years old.  I really would like to get a second
fuzzy for Wally, but I wasn't sure if it would be better to get a young of
older ferret.  Wally is also very lovable.  He has to be with us all of
the time.  He has a black satin pillow in all of the rooms pf the
apartment.  So he can sleep anywhere I am.  I was wondering if that would
stop if he had a companion?  Also, since he is male is it best to get a
female?

I live in an apartment complex "no Pets", and it is very limited for
space.  Will two ferrets be more distructive than one?  Wally of course
is a perfect little angel.  But, I don't want him to forms "partner's in
crime" duo.  I have learned a lot from FML, and I would love some input.

Kristi & Wally (the ferraraptor)