From:
Margaret Eakin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 1995 20:50:00 MDT
  My husband bought a new ferret last week and he named him Mr. Hobbs.  The
problem is that I already had a ferret named Kizzy-Lea and she seems to just
hate Mr. Hobbs.  She seems to scope him out and attack.  It doesn't seem
like the normal rough play that ferrets do.  I am afraid one of them will
get seriously hurt and we would like to keep them both.  If anyone has had
this same experience or has any words of ferret wisdom please let us know.
My daughter also has a ferret named Utah, however, he seems to be completely
nuetral in this whole situation.  He plays with both but only one at a time
because Kizzy-Lea and Mr. Hobbs can't be out at the same time.  Thank-you in
advance for any assistance in our ferret dilemma.

Maggie May and Kizzy-Lea
Timothy and Mr. Hobbs
Nicole and Utah