From:
Stan Siatkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 1995 13:47:20 -0400
I've had a few positive responses to my posting of a few weeks ago
regarding a get-together for ferrets and their owners in the Toronto
area, so let's do it! Thursday, Aug. 31 at 7:00 pm in High Park. Near
the north gate off Bloor St. at High Park Ave.(subway stop), east side of
Colborne Lodge Dr., about 100 m south of Bloor by the large stone blocks (a
bit north of the tennis courts/pool. In case of rain, we'll make it
the following Thursday. Everyone welcome!

We should have 6-10 people, and about 10-12 ferrets if things go as
planned. Bring food, drink and ferret treats.

(I know I shouldn't have to mention it, but I hope all your ferrets are
vaccinated and healthy.)

Stan, Terrie & Jen, Mookie, Psycho, Cecil & Cocoa in Toronto
(416) 767-1649 or E-Mail for more info. We'll be out of town Aug. 22-26.