Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 1995 22:28:18 -0400
Well folks, seems that some people aren't sure if the Picnic Rally is still
on.... You bet and we'ld love to see you there.
FYI.... attendance has been low at these functions and that's not good so
show up and be counted.....
CDFA1

Santa Rosa, July 9th 10am to 4pm......
Rally/Picnic at Ragle Park.  BBQs will be provided, however supplies to
operate them are needed.  Bring your own meat and utensils (and a little more
if you can).  There is parking fee and a donation to the CDFA is
requested.  Contact me by e-mail for details....
From Hwy 101 tak Hwy 12 west through Sebastopol, it becomes Bodega Hwy.  Make
right on Ragle Rd.  Park is on left.  Look for Gazebo.

It goes without saying that it would not be wise or appreciated to bring
ferrets to these rallys.  As much as we would like to meet them, lets wait
for them to be legal before we bring them out in public.

Many of these events will have Bill Phillips, Jeanne Carley, and Hildy
Langewis in attendance.....

See ya there and remember GREEN is the color of freedom for ferrets in CA.