Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 1995 18:37:41 -500
We've gooten a lot of calls at theGCFA and I've been fielding a lot of e-mail
about the Greatest Ferret Show on Earth. Seems that a rumour has been making
the rounds that it's been cancelled. NOT SO! We have been having a rough time
with the ECE virus and were recently told to look for a new home for the
shelter, but the show will go on! We've already received our first
international  entries! We even have a few 'hot sponsors lined up for this
year...
True, we're not sanctioned by the LIFE or LAFF or whatever, but that's another
story...  See Ya there!

Roger McMillian
GCFA Shows & Events Chairman.