From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 1995 13:42:56 -0400
Hi, Stephanie with Ferrets etc. in Denver.  I do not know if the Boulder
animal shelter has any ferrets in now, but we have shelter ferrets who need a
good home.  Many of our ferrets come from the animal shelters around Co.
including Boulder and from many other rescue ways.  The secretary of our club
lives in Boulder.   Anyway if interested give Ferrets Etc. a call and maybe
we have the right little one for you.  761-1983.  Stephanie