From:
David Pasquino/Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 1995 19:49:23 EST
Now that my brain is working again - I remember what else I was going to
mention!

To the person who's ferret likes to chew the carpet - Gushi does this too!
He *also* scratches at the carpet - but he caught me by surprize the first
time I saw him gnawing away at the rug! I joke with him - after I tell him
'NO' - that if he *really* wants to floss his teeth, I'll let him use some
of my cinnamon flavoured dental floss!

As for the ferret who seems to being so sweet and loving as he licks you
but then decides to chew on you - my Nik does this too. I figure it's
because I taste good! He doesn't bite hard when he does this, it's more
 like sampling. As long as he doesn't bite hard, just presses his teeth on
me, that's fine. I tell him "ow" or "too hard" if he gets over zealous and
he knows to be nice. If he bites too hard & no doesn't work - bite 'em
back! It works for me!
Well, it's time to get some other stuff done - later all fuzzies & 'their
pets'!

George and her tribe!
D. Pasquino/G. Peters
Toronto, Ontario