From:
Gina Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 1995 17:13:43 -0400
Hello all!

I couldn't help but laugh reading some time ago about the ferret who smelled
like "Fritos."  Well, I've always said that Paleface smells like stale
popcorn (as did my beloved, old dog Herman).  Perhaps it runs in the family.
Not to say that _ I _ smell like old popcorn...

As for a Halloween costume, I have always maintained that Paleface should be
dressed up like a sailor.  Eric (my SO) and I have always joked about his
tattooed ear (MF), his crooked nose (broken sometime before he came to me),
and his one fang that sticks out of his mouth.   Truthfully, we did consider
dressing him as a slug for Halloween since he's been such a sleepy boy
lately.  Just get a sock and stick him in it from the waist down!

Of course, we love to play the "imagine Paleface dressed as.." game. We have
conjured up some pretty funny images...  Imagine Paleface dressed in a blue
and white, seersucker suit with a little red bowtie and a straw hat.
Anthropomorphism lives.  :)  Then again it could make for another contest...

Gina
and
Paleface (Can I be a pirate for Halloween, Mom?)